International Tourism Management
International Tourism Management is a degree course, whose main focuses with regard to contents consist of business basics with a tourism covering, cross cultural and social competence as well as leadership- and professional competence.
International Management deals with the maintenance and development of a multinational operation across national borders, whose manager has the knowledge and the skills to manage and handle cross-cultural processes, stakeholders and environments in a right way.
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Bremen University of Applied Sciences
- Karlshochschule International University
- Kasetsart University
- Westcoast University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences Saarland
- International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef - Bonn
- University of the West Indies St. Augustine Campus (UWI)
- deggendorf institute of technology pfarrkirchen (Germany)
Comparison of the course characteristics of all universities
- ^ "International Management: Definition and additional resources from BNET". Archived from the original on 2009-02-23. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- ^ "International Degree Programme in Applied Leisure Science B.A."