Jump to navigation Jump to search
International language may refer to:
- Esperanto, whose original name was international language
- Unua Libro or Dr. Esperanto's International Language, the first book detailing Esperanto
- International auxiliary language, a language meant for communication between people who do not share a common native language
- International English, a concept of the English language as a global means of communication
- International Sign
- Lingua franca, any language widely used beyond the population of its native speakers
- Universal language, a hypothetical historical or mythical language said to be spoken and understood by all of the world's population
- World language, a language spoken internationally
- International Language (album), a 1993 album by Cabaret Voltaire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title International language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.