International rankings of Colombia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs to be updated. (May 2016)|
This is a list of international rankings of Colombia.
Main article: Demographics of Colombia
Main article: Economy of Colombia
Main article: Environment of Colombia
Main article: Health care in Colombia
Main article: Human Development Index
- List of countries by Human Development Index 2007, ranked 77th highest Human Development in the world
Main article: Politics of Colombia
- Fund For Peace 2010 Failed States Index ranked 46
- Transparency International 2009 Corruption Perceptions Index ranked 75
- Reporters Without Borders 2012 Press Freedom Index ranked 129
Main article: Colombian culture
- Economist Intelligence Unit 2005 Quality-of-life index ranked 54
- University of Leicester 2006 Satisfaction with Life Index ranked 34
- Suicide rate ranked 73 most suicides
- Beer consumption per capita ranked 35
- 2008 Coffee consumption per capita ranked 58
Main article: Tourism in Colombia
- Gross domestic product (2009). The World Bank: World Development Indicators database. 1 July 2010.
- New Economics Foundation (2012-06-14). "Happy Planet Index 2012". New Economics Foundation. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- United Nations World Population Prospects: 2006 revision PDF
- United Nations Development Programme. Human development indices
- Failed States List 2010
- Transparency International 2009 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Reporters Without Borders Worldwide press freedom index 2009
- "The Economist Intelligence Unit's Quality-of-Life Index" (PDF). The Economist. Retrieved 2007-09-12.
- White, A. (2007). A Global Projection of Subjective Well-being: A Challenge To Positive Psychology? Psychtalk 56, 17-20. The data on SWB and SWLS were extracted from a meta-analysis by Marks, Abdallah, Simms & Thompson (2006).
- Per Capita Beer Consumption by Country, Kirin Holdings Company. (2004)
- "Countries by coffee consumption per capita". World Resource Institute. World Resources Institute. 2008. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report 2009 PDF Published 4 March 2009