International rankings of Jordan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Part of a series on|
|Demographics / Culture|
|Health / Education|
|Government / Politics|
||This article needs to be updated. (January 2017)|
|This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (March 2012)|
Main article: Economy of Jordan
- The Wall Street Journal and the Heritage Foundation: Index of Economic Freedom 2016, ranked 38 out of 179 countries
- International Monetary Fund:
- World Economic Forum: Global Competitiveness Index, 2015-2016, ranked 64th out of 140 countries.
Main article: Environment of Jordan
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy and the Center for International Earth Science Information Network: Environmental Performance Index 2016, ranked 74 out of 180 countries.
Main article: Globalization
- KOF Swiss Economic Institute: Globalization Index 2011, ranked 38 out of 156 countries
- KOF Swiss Economic Institute: Globalization Index 2016, ranked 47th out of 207 countries, in overall terms.
- KOF Swiss Economic Institute: Globalization Index 2016, ranked 61st out of 207 countries, in terms of Economic Globalization.
- KOF Swiss Economic Institute: Globalization Index 2016, ranked 80th out of 207 countries, in terms of Social Globalization.
- KOF Swiss Economic Institute: Globalization Index 2016, ranked 38th out of 207 countries, in terms of Political Globalization.
Main article: Politics of Jordan
- Transparency International: Corruption Perceptions Index 2016, ranked 45th out of 167 countries
- Reporters Without Borders: Press Freedom Index 2016, ranked 135th out of 180 countries
- Freedom House: Freedom in the World, 2015, ranked "Not free", with a freedom rating of 5.5 (7 being the worst).
- Economist Intelligence Unit Where-to-be-born index 2013 ranked 69th.
- Institute for Economics and Peace: Global Peace Index 2015, ranked 71st out of 162 countries
- United Nations Development Programme: Human Development Index 2016, ranked 80th out of 188 countries
- The World According to GaWC 2008, Globalization and World Cities Study Group and Network, Loughborough University, United Kingdom
- Country profile: Jordan, Index of Economic Freedom, Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal
- Detailed Rankings (2011), KOF Index of Globalization, KOF Swiss Economic Institute
- Institute for Economics and Peace