From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
International style may refer to:
- International Style (architecture), the early 20th century modern movement in architecture
- International style (art), the International Gothic style in medieval art
- International Style (dancing), a term used in ballroom dancing
- International Typographic Style, a Switzerland-based graphic design movement
- International fashion, clothing styles across the world
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title International style.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.