Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up internationalism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Internationalism may refer to:
- Multilateralism (international relations), multiple countries working in concert on a given issue
- Internationalism (politics), a political movement that advocates a greater economic and political cooperation among nations
- Internationalist–defencist schism, a current within the socialist movement opposed to World War I
- Cosmopolitanism, the view that all human ethnic groups belong to a single community based on a shared morality as opposed to communitarian-ism, patriotism and nationalism
- Internationalism (linguistics), the groups of words called internationalisms
- Proletarian internationalism, the Marxist view of internationalism
- Internationalism (US), the United States political party
- Internationalism (Venezuela), the Venezuelan political party
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Internationalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.