|Look up internationalist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Internationalist may refer to:
- Internationalism (politics), a movement to increase cooperation across national borders
- Liberal internationalism, a doctrine in international relations
- Internationalist, socialists opposed to World War II
- A member of the:
- First International, or International Workingmen's Association, (1864–1876), an organization aimed at uniting various left-wing groups
- Second International, (1889–1916), the original Socialist International
- International Brigades, volunteers from different countries, who fought for the Second Spanish Republic in the Spanish Civil War (1936–1939)
- League for the Fourth International, a Trotskyist international organisation whose most noteworthy section is the Internationalist Group in the United States
- The Internationalist Review, an e-journal founded in Maastricht
- The Internationalist, a magazine based in Seattle
- Internationalist (album), a 1998 album by Australian band Powderfinger
- New Internationalist, an international magazine that works for social justice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Internationalist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.