Internet Wala Love
|Internet Wala Love|
|Hindi||इंटरनेट वाला लव|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||103 as of 16 January 2019|
|Running time||20 minutes approx.|
|Production company(s)||Sphere Origins|
|Original network||Colors TV|
|Original release||27 August 2018– Present|
Internet Wala Love (previously known as E-Love; lit. Internet Love) is a Hindi television drama show which airs on Colors TV. The series is produced by Sunjoy Waddhwa under the banner of Sphere Origins. It stars Shivin Narang and Tunisha Sharma.
The show is about two individuals, Jai Mittal and Aadhya Verma, who live miles apart but are connected through social media. Jai is a radio jockey of Ishq FM and is a complete extrovert. On the other hand, Aadhya works as a scriptwriter and a radio jockey of Ishq FM but is an introvert who does not like socializing much. Their paths keep crossing as per their destiny and each time they meet they start fighting on that spot. Enters Samrat Mittal, Jai's cousin, genius, but sexually harasses girls. He falls for Aadhya, and creates a rift between the two. Aadhya exposes Samrat's real face to the world with the help of technology, the ongoing Me Too Movement and with the support of the girls, Samrat has previously harassed.
Jai's mother, Roopa Mittal, call-up Aishwarya, Jai's ex-girlfriend and Aadhya's college friend, just to separate him from Aadhya. Meanwhile, Aadhya starts falling for Jai, but Jai considers her nothing more than his best friend. Roopa gets to know Aadhya's feeling for Jai, and doesn't want it to happen, the marriage between the two. Samrat returns for revenge. Aish, Roopa, and Samrat constantly try to create misunderstandings between the two. Only Aadhya falls into their trap, and just "tear-off" amazed Jai. Roopa kicks Aish out of her house. Aish joins hands with Samrat and they both try to put the final nail in the coffin but fail.
Jai gets to know the evil plans just in time. Samrat imprisoned. Jai comes to know that his mom, the new boss of Ishq FM was involved in all this. Aadhya feels sorry for breaking the trust and persuades Jai. Roopa drugs Jai through a mocktail and he confesses his love to Aadhya and kisses her. She takes it seriously and does the same. Next, Jai apologizes Aadhya for kissing her where she misunderstands Jai. Aadhya writes a love letter to Jai in which she writes that she loves someone but does not mention his name. Jai keeps troubling Aadhya to ask who her boyfriend is.
Enters PK, Savvy's brother. Aadhya and PK play a fake drama that they both are going to be married but the things become serious as Jai tells Aadhya's father, Shubhankar Verma about all this and he slaps Aadhya in front of all which leads to infinite rifts between Jai and Aadhya. In the mean time, Aadhya's younger sister, Diya and PK fall in love with each other. Jai misunderstands Aadhya which insists her to leave Delhi and shift alone to Mumbai. He burns all of Aadhya's memory and gifts in Lohri and confronts her to be a liar. He breaks Aadhya's heart. Later, he realises his mistake.
- Jayati Bhatia as Roopa Mittal, Jai's mother
- Varun Badola as Shubhankar Verma, Aadhya's father
- Sushil Parashar as Jai's grandfather
- Yamini Singh as Jai's grandmother
- Krutika Deo as Savita Kumar aka Savvy, Aadhya's friend
- Abhinav Kapoor as Prena Kumar aka PK, Savvy's brother
- Asawari Joshi as Sushma Kumar, Savvy's mother and Roopa's classmate
- Sanjay Choudhary as Rajat Mehta, Jai's friend
- Sagar Parekh as Vihaan aka Lugaai, Jai's friend
- Simran Natekar as Diya Verma, Aadhya's sister (previously played by Anushka Sen)
- Hetal Puniwala as Jai's uncle
- Priti Gandwani as Jai's aunt
- Poorti Arya as Tanisha
- Puja Joshi as Aishwarya, Jai's ex-girlfriend and Aadhya's college friend
- Shweta Choudhary as Aadhya's mother
- Naveen Saini as Purushottam Mittal, Jai's father
- Kanwar Dhillon as Samrat Mittal, Jai's cousin
- Minissha Lamba as Mahira, a wedding planner and owner of a radio station
Jai and Aadhya were appeared in crossover episodes of:
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Episode 71 (10 September 2018)
- Ishq Mein Marjawan: Episode 339 (22 December 2018)
Internet Wala Love is a rather new take on love and marriages today. Coming from the perspective of the youth, it focuses on the most important aspect for youngsters today– the internet. The show is a fresh take on love, relationships and marriages.
- Neha Maheshwri (22 June 2018). "Shivin Narang is in 'E-love'". The Times of India. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- Raj Baddhan (13 August 2018). "Colors confirms launch telecast of 'Internet Wala Love'". bizasialive.com. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- "Shivin Narang's Comeback on TV with Colors TV new show". ABP News. 1 August 2018. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- Neeki Singh (15 December 2018). "Shivin Narang On His Liplock With 16-Year-Old Tunisha Sharma: The Kiss Could Not Have Been Avoided". spotboye.com. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "I am thankful to God for keeping me busy with two shows: Abhinav Kapoor". iwmbuzz.com. 29 December 2018. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- Himesh Mankad (9 January 2019). "Manikarnika now heads to TV". Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- "Actor Kanwar Dhillon Quits Internet Wala Love Alleging Unprofessionalism From Makers". latestly.com. 20 December 2018. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- Sana Farzeen (27 August 2018). "Minissha Lamba on her first TV show Internet Wala Love: The wait has paid off well". The Indian Express. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- IANS (25 August 2018). "Minissha Lamba says, 'Powerful women characters are not represented enough on Indian TV'". Times Now. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- ShachiTapiawala (13 December 2018). "Minissha Lamba makes an EXIT from Colors' Internet Wala Love". tellychakkar.com. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "Shivin Narang starrer Sphereorigins' next on Colors finalizes title". tellychakkar.com. 31 July 2018. Retrieved 30 August 2018.