Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up interplay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To interplay is to interact.
Interplay may refer to:
- Interplay (John Coltrane album), a 1957 album by jazz saxophonist John Coltrane
- Interplay (Bill Evans album), a 1962 album by jazz pianist Bill Evans
- Interplay (Al Haig album), a 1976 album by jazz pianist Al Haig
- Interplay (ballet), Jerome Robbins, 1945
- Interplay Records, label associated with Horace Tapscott
- Interplay Entertainment, a video game publisher
- World Interplay, an Australian young playwrights festival
- Interplay Europe, a festival for young playwrights in Europe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interplay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.