|Look up interplay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To interplay is to interact.
Interplay may refer to:
- Interplay (John Coltrane album), a 1957 album by jazz saxophonist John Coltrane
- Interplay (Bill Evans album), a 1962 album by jazz pianist Bill Evans
- Interplay (Al Haig album), a 1976 album by jazz pianist Al Haig
- Interplay (ballet), Jerome Robbins, 1945
- Interplay Records, label associated with Horace Tapscott
- Interplay Entertainment, a video game publisher
- World Interplay, an Australian young playwrights festival
- Interplay Europe, a festival for young playwrights in Europe
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interplay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.