|Discipline||LDS apologetics, Mormon studies|
|Edited by||Daniel C. Peterson|
The Interpreter Foundation (United States)
Interpreter: A Journal of Mormon Scripture is a non-profit peer-reviewed educational academic journal covering primarily LDS apologetics as well as Mormon studies. It was established in 2012 by The Interpreter Foundation with Daniel C. Peterson as founding editor-in-chief. Peterson had previously been the founding editor of the journal FARMS Review, which in 2011 had been renamed Mormon Studies Review and soon thereafter re-launched without apologetics as its main focus.
- Walker, Joseph; Lloyd, R. Scott (August 4, 2012), "FAIR Conference ends as new Mormon scholarly journal begins", Deseret News, retrieved 2013-09-06
- Smoot, Stephen O. (September 18, 2012), "Mormon studies journal launches", The Student Review (BYU) 2 (1): 6, retrieved 2013-09-04
- Peterson, Daniel (August 15, 2013), "Defending the Faith: Each voice is unique and needed", Deseret News, retrieved 2013-08-16
- Stack, Peggy Fletcher (June 26, 2012), "Shake-up hits BYU's Mormon studies institute", The Salt Lake Tribune, retrieved 2013-08-16
- Stack, Peggy Fletcher (April 25, 2013), "Split emerges among Mormon scholars", The Salt Lake Tribune, retrieved 2013-08-16
- Peterson, Daniel C. (December 14, 2012), "The Role of Apologetics in Mormon Studies", Mormoninterpreter.com, retrieved 2013-09-04 — Note: this is a reprint of his August 2012 FAIR speech "Of 'Mormon Studies' and Apologetics".
- Aston, Leah (September 13, 2012), "New Era Dawns for Book of Mormon Studies", Meridian Magazine, retrieved 2013-08-16
- Lloyd, R. Scott (August 10, 2013), "2013 FAIR Conference: 'Toward a more effective apologetics': Presenting gospel message with civility and kindness", Church News, retrieved 2013-08-16
- Peterson, Daniel C. (August 3, 2012). Of 'Mormon Studies' and Apologetics (Speech). 2012 Foundation for Apologetic Information & Research (FAIR) Conference. South Towne Exposition Center, Sandy, Utah. Retrieved 2013-08-16. — public announcement of the journal launch
- Peterson, Daniel C. (September 12, 2012), "Interpreter: A Journal of Mormon Scripture", Meridian Magazine, retrieved 2013-08-16
- Peterson, Daniel C. (August 3, 2013), "The Interpreter Foundation’s first birthday is today! (Here’s a brief report.)", Sic et Non (Daniel C. Peterson blog) (Patheos), retrieved 2013-08-16