Interstate 395 may refer to:
- Interstate 395 (District of Columbia–Virginia), a spur from I-95 to Washington, D.C.
- Interstate 395 (Connecticut–Massachusetts), a spur from I-95 to Auburn, Massachusetts
- Interstate 395 (Florida), a spur in Miami, Florida
- Interstate 395 (Maine), a spur in Bangor, Maine
- Interstate 395 (Maryland), a spur in Baltimore, Maryland
- Interstate 676, a loop through Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, formerly designated as Interstate 395
|This disambiguation page lists articles about roads and streets with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.