From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Interstate 76 (disambiguation))
Interstate 76 may refer to:
- Interstate 76 (Ohio–New Jersey), an Interstate Highway in the United States, running through Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey
- Interstate 76 in Ohio and Ohio Turnpike spans the Ohio segment
- Pennsylvania Turnpike, which includes the western section of Interstate 76 in Pennsylvania
- Schuylkill Expressway, the easternmost segment of Interstate 76 in Pennsylvania
- A former designation of the Penn-Lincoln Parkway in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area (1964 to the 1970s)
- Interstate 76 (Colorado–Nebraska), an Interstate Highway in the United States, running through Colorado and Nebraska
- Interstate '76, a vehicular combat video game for Windows
- Interstate 76 in Pennsylvania disambiguation page
|This disambiguation page lists articles about roads and streets with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.