Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to improve the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
- Interstitial cell of Cajal (ICC)
- Leydig cells, cells present in the male testes responsible for the production of androgen (male sex hormone)
- A portion of the stroma of ovary
- Certain cells in the pineal gland
- Renal interstitial cells
- neuroglial cells
- Sybil B Parker (ed). "Interstitial cell". McGraw Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms. Fifth Edition. International Edition. 1994. Page 1041.
|This anatomy article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|