From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up interview in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An interview is a conversation between two or more people where questions are asked by the interviewer to elicit facts or statements from the interviewee.
Interview may also refer to:
- Interview (1971 film), a Bengali film by Mrinal Sen
- Interview (1973 film), an Indian Malayalam film
- Intervista or Interview, a 1987 Italian film
- The Interview (1998 film), an Australian film by Craig Monahan
- Interview (2000 film) (Dogme # 7), a Korean film by Byun Hyuk
- Interview (2003 film), a Dutch film by Theo van Gogh
- Interview (2007 film), a remake by Steve Buscemi
- Interview: The Documentary, a 2005 documentary film
- The Interview (2014 film), an American political comedy film
- Interview (band), a pop/rock band from Bath, Somerset, England
- Interview (album), a 1976 album by Gentle Giant
- Interview Island, one of the Andaman Islands, India
- Interview (magazine), a magazine founded by Andy Warhol in 1969
- Interviews (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "interview"
- All pages with titles containing "interview"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interview.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.