|Industry||Video game industry|
|Founded||May 8, 1996|
|Headquarters||Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan|
|Takuya Aizu (President & CEO)|
Number of employees
Inti Creates Co., Ltd. (株式会社インティ・クリエイツ Kabushiki-gaisha Inti Kurieitsu) is a Japanese video game development company. It was formed by ex-Capcom staff in May 1996. They are best known for having worked on games in the Mega Man series.
It was formed by ten former members of Capcom with Takuya Aizu as the CEO. First starting in Chiba Prefecture, they expanded by opening a studio in Nagoya in 2008. First starting as a Limited liability company, they became a publicly traded company in 2003.
They have also published several music albums composed and arranged by III, whose members are Ippo Yamada, Ryo Kawakami, Luna Umegaki, Tsutomu Kurihara, and Masaki Suzuki, amongst others. On August 29, 2014, they released their first self-published games Azure Striker Gunvolt and its cross-promotion Mighty Gunvolt.
They worked with Keiji Inafune and his design studio Comcept on the game Mighty No. 9. Comcept worked on the design and story of the game, while Inti-Creates developed it. Later, they worked with producer Koji Igarashi on the game Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, which is set for a 2018 release.
- Speed Power Gunbike (1998, PlayStation)
- Love & Destroy (1999, PlayStation)
- Kurohige no Golf Shiyouyo (2002, Game Boy Advance)
- Mega Man Zero (2002, Game Boy Advance)
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge (2003, Game Boy Advance)
- Mega Man Zero 2 (2003, Game Boy Advance)
- Crayon Shin-Chan Arashi o Yobu Cinema-Land no Daibouken! (2004, Game Boy Advance)
- Mega Man Zero 3 (2004, Game Boy Advance)
- Mega Man Zero 4 (2005, Game Boy Advance)
- Fantastic Children (2005, Game Boy Advance)
- Crayon Shin-Chan Densetsu o Yobu Omake no To Shokkugaan! (2006, Game Boy Advance)
- Mega Man ZX (2006, Nintendo DS)
- Eureka 7 V.1: New Wave (2006, PlayStation Portable)
- Crayon Shin-Chan DS: Arashi o Yobu Nutte Crayo~n Daisakusen! (2007, Nintendo DS)
- Mega Man ZX Advent (2007, Nintendo DS)
- Doraemon Nobita to Midori no Kyojinden (2008, Nintendo DS)
- Crayon Shin-Chan Arashi o Yobu Cinema-Land Kachinkogachinko Daikatsugeki! (2008, Nintendo DS)
- Mega Man 9 (2008, WiiWare, Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network)
- Crayon Shin-Chan Arashi o Yobu Nendororo~n Daihenshin (2009, Nintendo DS)
- Chougekijouban Keroro Gunsou: Gekishin Dragon Warriors de Arimasu! (2009, Nintendo DS)
- Crayon Shin-Chan Obaka Daininden Susume! Kasukabe Ninja Tai! (2010, Nintendo DS)
- Mega Man Zero Collection (2010, Nintendo DS)
- Keshikasu-kun Battle Kas-tival (2010, Nintendo DS)
- Do-Konjou Shogakussei Bon Bita Hadaka no Choujou Ketsusen!! Bita vs. Dokuro Dei! (2010, Nintendo DS)
- Mega Man 10 (2010, WiiWare, Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network)
- Power Rangers Samurai: The Game (2011, Nintendo DS, Wii)
- Gal*Gun (2011, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)
- Crayon Shin-Chan Uchuu DE Achoo!? Yuujoo no Obakarate!! (2011, Nintendo 3DS)
- Bokura no Kingdom (2011, Mobile)
- Great Battle Fullblast (2012, PlayStation Portable)
- Naruto SD Powerful Shippuden (2012, Nintendo 3DS)
- Gon: Baku Baku Baku Baku Adventure (2012, Nintendo 3DS)
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (2013, Nintendo 3DS)
- Azure Striker Gunvolt (2014, Nintendo 3DS, PC)
- Mighty Gunvolt (2014, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4, PC)
- Gal*Gun: Double Peace (2015, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4, PC)
- Mighty No. 9 (2016, PC, OS X, Linux, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)
- Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 (2016, Nintendo 3DS)
- Blaster Master Zero (2017, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch)
- Mighty Gunvolt Burst (2017, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch)
- Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack (2017, Nintendo Switch)
- Gal*Gun VR (2017, PC)
- Dragon: Marked for Death (2018, Nintendo Switch)
- Gal*Gun 2 (2018, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4)
- "Bitsummit". bitsummit.org. Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- "No More Mega Man?". Edge. 2005-08-22. Retrieved 2011-10-27.
- Pitcher, Jenna (2013-09-18). "Mega Man dev Inti Creates working on Shantae: Half-Genie Hero". Polygon. Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- Matt (5 November 2016). "INTI CREATES AND SUNSOFT TEAM UP TO CREATE "BLASTER MASTER ZERO", COMING SPRING 2017 TO 3DS". Inti Creates. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- Parish, Jeremy. "Mighty Gunvolt Burst: We Talk to Inti Creates About The Upcoming Sequel". US Gamer. Retrieved 25 May 2017.
- Matt (10 August 2017). "GAL*GUN VR IS AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM!". Inti Creates. Retrieved 11 August 2017.