|Kabushiki gaisha Inti Kurieitsu|
|Industry||Video game industry|
|Founded||May 8, 1996|
|Takuya Aizu (President & CEO)|
Number of employees
It was formed by ten former members of Capcom with Takuya Aizu as the CEO. First starting in Chiba Prefecture, they expanded by opening a studio in Nagoya in 2008. First starting as a Limited liability company, they became a publicly traded company in 2003. As of 2018, they have approximately 100 staff members.
They have also published several music albums composed and arranged by III, whose members are Ippo Yamada, Ryo Kawakami, Luna Umegaki, Tsutomu Kurihara, and Masaki Suzuki, amongst others. On August 29, 2014, they released their first self-published games Azure Striker Gunvolt and its cross-promotion Mighty Gunvolt.
They worked with Keiji Inafune and his design studio Comcept on the game Mighty No. 9. Comcept worked on the design and story of the game, while Inti-Creates developed it. Later, they worked with producer Koji Igarashi on the game Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, however, they left the project and was replaced by Dico after E3 2016. They later released the 2D platformer Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon in 2018. The game attained more than 100,000 downloads in its first week.
Games developed and published
|2014||Azure Striker Gunvolt||Nintendo 3DS|
|2014||Mighty Gunvolt||Nintendo 3DS|
|2015||PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita|
|2016||Azure Striker Gunvolt 2||Nintendo 3DS|
|2017||Blaster Master Zero||Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch|
|Mighty Gunvolt Burst||Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4|
|Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack||Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch|
|Gal*Gun VR||Microsoft Windows|
|2018||Gal*Gun 2||Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4|
|Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox One|
|2019||Dragon Marked for Death||Nintendo Switch|
|TBA||Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX|
- "Bitsummit". bitsummit.org. Archived from the original on 2018-06-12. Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- "Directing from the sidelines". Polygon. Archived from the original on 2018-06-22. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "No More Mega Man?". Edge. 2005-08-22. Retrieved 2011-10-27.
- Pitcher, Jenna (2013-09-18). "Mega Man dev Inti Creates working on Shantae: Half-Genie Hero". Polygon. Archived from the original on 2017-08-13. Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- "Inti Creates is no longer working on Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night's main game". destructoid. Archived from the original on 2018-03-14. Retrieved 2018-06-17.
- "Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon Surpasses 100,000 Downloads". DualShockers. 2018-06-06. Archived from the original on 2018-06-17. Retrieved 2018-06-17.
- Peterson, Joel. "Goodbye, meatworld -- Gal*Gun VR is available on Steam". Destructoid. Retrieved 26 December 2018.
- Musgrave, Shaun. "SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Dragon Marked for Death', 'Warframe' Update, Tons of New Releases, Sales, and More". Touch Arcade. Retrieved 26 December 2018.