In 1969, the building reverted for a short time to its use as a church hall before returning to its use as a theatre.
In 1987, the usage as a theatre was reduced to allow the church to hold other events.
It has a current capacity of 435 Today (2012) the theatre is used by Protos Theatre & Arts Group, The London Pantomimers,  Acorn Theatre Company,  Saint Monica's Players,  and other amateur drama groups. It is located on Green Lanes.
- Chambers, Colin (2006). "Continuum Companion to Twentieth Century Theatre". p.165. Continuum International Publishing Group. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- "Intimate (London)". Theatres Database. The Theatres Trust. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- Moore, Roger. "Roger Moore from 1972 - page 4". Roger Moore - The Early Days. The Roger Moore Web Team. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- Shellard, Dominic (4 September 2006). "Interview with Stephen Wischhusen". Theatre Archive Project. British Library. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- Wischhusen, Stephen (6 September 2006). "Comment". Conference 'More Than Just Osborne?' 5 September 2006, 18.30-21.00. Theatre Archive Project. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- Kinder, P. "1958-1969 Concert Performances". Tours. BowieWonderworld. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- Man with a Load of Mischief, production details: West End Broadway: The Golden Age of the American Musical in London By Adrian Wright 2012
- T F T Baker, R B Pugh (Editors), A P Baggs, Diane K Bolton, Eileen P Scarff, G C Tyack (1976). "Edmonton: Social life". A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 5: Hendon, Kingsbury, Great Stanmore, Little Stanmore, Edmonton Enfield, Monken Hadley, South Mimms, Tottenham. British History Online. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- "A Brief History of Risley Musical Theatre Company (Formerly Risley Operatic Group)". Risley Musical Theatre Company. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- The London Pantomimers Retrieved 29 May 2012
- Acorn Theatre Company Retrieved 29 May 2012
- St Monica's players Retrieved 10 May 2011
- Intimate Memories: The History of the Intimate Theatre, Palmers Green by Geoff Bowden, Badger Press, 2006 ISBN 978-0-9526076-3-2