Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up intolerance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Intolerance|
Intolerance or intolerant may refer to:
- Intolerance, or hypersensitivity, includes but is not limited to allergy.
- Cold intolerance
- Drug intolerance
- Exercise intolerance
- Food intolerance
- Fructose malabsorption
- Gluten sensitivity
- Heat intolerance
- Hereditary fructose intolerance
- Lactose intolerance
- Lysinuric protein intolerance
- Multiple chemical sensitivity
- Orthostatic intolerance
- Perfume intolerance
- Salicylate intolerance, also known as aspirin intolerance
- Sucrose intolerance
- Lack of social tolerance
- Ambiguity intolerance, a tendency to perceive ambiguity as a psychological discomfort
- Intolerance (film), a 1916 film by D. W. Griffith
- Intolerance, a 1984 album by Tik & Tok
- "Intolerance", a song by the band Tool from Undertow (Tool album)
- Intolerance (album), the first solo album from Grant Hart, formerly of the band Hüsker Dü.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intolerance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.