From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up intolerance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intolerance or intolerant may refer to:
- Intolerance, or hypersensitivity, includes but is not limited to allergy.
- Cold intolerance
- Drug intolerance
- Exercise intolerance
- Food intolerance
- Fructose malabsorption
- Gluten sensitivity
- Heat intolerance
- Hereditary fructose intolerance
- Lactose intolerance
- Lysinuric protein intolerance
- Milk soy protein intolerance
- Multiple chemical sensitivity
- Orthostatic intolerance
- Perfume intolerance
- Salicylate intolerance, also known as aspirin intolerance
- Sucrose intolerance
- Lack of social tolerance
- Ambiguity intolerance, a tendency to perceive ambiguity as a psychological discomfort
- Intolerance (film), a 1916 film by D. W. Griffith
- Intolerance, a 1984 album by Tik & Tok
- "Intolerance", a song by the band Tool from Undertow (Tool album)
- Intolerance (album), the first solo album from Grant Hart, formerly of the band Hüsker Dü.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intolerance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.