|Look up intrepid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intrepid may refer to:
People and organizations
- Intrepid, the code name of William Stephenson, the Canadian World War II spymaster
- The Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum in Manhattan
- Intrepid Travel, Australia based small group adventure company.
- Intrepid Games, a satellite company of the computer game developer Lionhead Studios, now disbanded
- Intrepid Kart, an Italian kart racing chassis manufacturer
Vessels and vehicles
- HMS Intrepid, any of several Royal Navy ships, dating back to 1747
- USS Intrepid, any of several US Navy and fictional ships, dating back to 1803
- L'Intrépide, a French military observation balloon of 1795
- Intrepid (balloon aircraft), an American Civil War military observation balloon
- Intrepid (yacht), US-22, an America's Cup sailboat that competed in 1967 and 1970
- Intrepid, the Lunar module of the 1969 Apollo 12 lunar landing mission
- Intrepid RM-1, a Chevrolet-powered IMSA GTP car, which raced from 1991 to 1993
- Dodge Intrepid, an automobile built by Chrysler from 1993 to 2004
- Intrepid class starship (Star Trek), a fictional class of starships in Star Trek.
- BWS Intrepid, a fictional Union of Border Worlds ship in Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom
- Intrepid Ibex, the codename for the 8.10 (October 2008) release of the Ubuntu Linux operating system
- Star Trek: Intrepid, a series of fan films
- Intrepid (film), a 2000 action film
- IBM Intrepid, a supercomputer at Argonne National Laboratory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intrepid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.