Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up intrigue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intrigue may refer to:
TV and film
- Intrigue (1920 film), a 1920 German silent drama film
- Intrigue (1942 film), a Spanish film
- Intrigue (1947 film), 1947 film directed by Edwin L. Marin
- The Intrigue, 1916 silent film drama
- "Intrigue" (Revenge), sixth episode of the American television series Revenge
- Intrigue (solitaire), card game
- Intrigue FX, a Canadian visual effects studio
- The Oldsmobile Intrigue, a model of automobile
- The USS Intrigue (AM-253), a minesweeper built for the U.S. Navy during World War II
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intrigue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.