From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"J-Integra" redirects here. It is not to be confused with J-integral.
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||TSX: ITC|
|Industry||Embedded and wireless technology development|
|Headquarters||Vancouver, Canada with offices in Taiwan, United Kingdom, and the United States.|
|Tracy Rees, President and Chief Executive Officer; George Reznik, Chief Financial Officer & Corporate Secretary;|
|Products||J-Integra Java COM Bridging Software, DragonBoard Development Kits, MDP Tablets|
Intrinsyc is a product development company that provides hardware, software, and service solutions for embedded and wireless products. Solutions span the development life cycle from concept to production.
Products and services
- J-Integra Java COM Bridging Software
- DragonBoard Development Kits
- hMDP Tablet based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Processor by Qualcomm Technologies.
- Destinator GPS (purchased 2008)
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- The Open Handset Alliance
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Partner
- GENIVI Alliance Member
- Symbian Platinum Program
- Symbian Competence Center
- Texas Instruments
- Freescale Semiconductor
- "Intrinsyc Closes Destinator Technologies Acquisition." Market Wired. July 09, 2008 16:00 ET
- "Intrinsyc Software, Inc" in The Blue Book of Canadian Business 2001. Canadian Newspaper Services International Limited. 2001. Page 455. Google Books.
- Bob Trott. "First Windows CE Webserver to come from Intrinsyc". InfoWorld. 16 June 1997. Page 104.