Invasion of the Cat-People
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Virgin Missing Adventures
|Set in||Period between
The Power of the Daleks and The Murder Game
|Preceded by||The Sorcerer's Apprentice|
Invasion of the Cat-People is an original novel written by Gary Russell and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the Second Doctor, Ben and Polly.
Earth has been invaded twice: first, many millennia ago by beings searching for a new energy source, and then more recently, by alien marauders known as the Cat-People, who intend to finish the job. To stop them, the newly regenerated Doctor, along with Ben and Polly, teams up with a group of amateur ghost-hunters and a white witch on an expansive journey that takes them from twentieth-century Cumbria, to the Arabian deserts and Australia from 40,000 years ago.
- Invasion of the Cat-People at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - Invasion of the Cat-People
- Invasion of the Cat-People at The TARDIS Library
- Invasion of the Cat-People reviews at Outpost Gallifrey (Archived)
- Invasion of the Cat-People reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|