(Redirected from Invention (music))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Invention in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An invention is a unique or novel device, method, composition or process.
Invented or invention may also refer to:
- Invented (album), a 2010 album by Jimmy Eat World
- Inventio, the method used for the discovery of arguments in Western rhetoric
- Invention (musical composition), a short composition (usually for a keyboard instrument) with two-part counterpoint
- "Invention", a song by Pedro the Lion from the 1999 EP The Only Reason I Feel Secure
- Invention (album), a 1997 collaboration by Phil Keaggy, Wes King, and Scott Dente
- Invention (Ligeti), a 1948 piano composition by György Ligeti
- Inventions (album), a 1965 album by Sandy Bull
- Inventions (band), a musical group composed of members of the ensembles Eluvium and Explosions in the Sky
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Invention.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.