Inverarnan is a small hamlet in Stirling, Scotland, near the village of Crianlarich and the hamlet of Ardlui, Argyll and Bute. It is the only settlement in the historical county of Perthshire which has a G postcode.
The Drovers Inn
The Drovers Inn is a hotel in Inverarnan. It is known for being one of Scotland's most haunted pubs. In 2012 the pub was nearly shut down due to unpaid taxes. People who have visited the pub include Gerard Butler, Marc Manea, Ross Pelling and Doug Barr.
From 1844 until around the mid-1860s steamships called at Inverarnan via the short Inverarnan Canal that branched off the River Falloch.
- "Inverarnan Visitor Guide – Accommodation, Things To Do & More". www.visitscotland.com. Retrieved 9 May 2020.
- "The Drovers Inn, Loch Lomond Hotel, Restaurant, and Bar with Live Music". The Drovers Inn Loch Lomond. Retrieved 9 May 2020.
- "Famous 300-year-old Highland pub faces axe in battle with the taxman". Retrieved 29 December 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Inverarnan.|
- Video footage of the Drovers Inn
- Video footage of the Old Garabal Landing
- Video footage of the Inverarnan Canal
- Video footage of the canal and coaching inn