|Irish Grid Reference|
Inverin (Irish: Indreabhán, its official name, meaning "mouth of the river") is a Gaeltacht village between Spiddal and Costello in County Galway, Ireland. There are Irish-language summer colleges in the area, most notably Coláiste Lurgan and Coláiste Uí Chadhain. The actual village of Inverin is the area between Ballynahown and Minna.
Cumann Forbartha Chois Fharraige is a local development association founded in 1966. The Gaelic Athletic Association club, Cumann Lúthchleas Gael Mhícheál Breathnach, holds a football tournament every year on Saint Stephen's Day. An Irish language book club in the village, Club Leabhar Chois Fharraige, meets monthly.
- Indreabhán. Irish Placenames database. Retrieved: 2011-01-04.
- A. D. Mills, 2003, A Dictionary of British Place-Names, Oxford University Press
- Bus Route 424 Bus Éireann.
- Mar Gheall ar Chumann Forbartha Chois Fharraige. Retrieved on 21 April 2018.
- Club Leabhar Chois Fharraige. Retrieved on 21 April 2018.
- Club Leabhar Chois Fharraige.
- "Contact." Aer Arann Islands. Retrieved on May 15, 2016. "Address: Aer Arann Islands, An Caislean, Inverin, Co. Galway, Ireland."
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Inverin.|