Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up investigator or investigators in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Investigator may refer to:
- Clinical investigator, an investigator involved in a clinical trial
- Detective, a person who investigates crimes, can be a rank and job in a police department, state or federal employee, or a civilian called a private detective
- Inspector, a police rank in many countries
- New investigator, a designation for less experienced researchers
- Principal investigator, a researcher in a research project
- Private investigator, a person who does not work for the police or government, but who undertakes investigations as a subcontractor
- UN Special Investigator, a United Nations appointee, charged with investigations or auditing in a specific matter
- Ghosthunter/Ghost Hunter or other Paranormal Investigators
- Psychic detective, a person who investigates crimes by using purported psychic abilities.
- In Mormon missionary terminology, an investigator refers to someone who is investigating the LDS Church. Generally, a non-member who is taking the missionary discussions.
- Investigator (magazine) journal of the Geelong Historical Society
- The Investigator, a Canadian radio play
- HMS Investigator, name of ships in the Royal Navy
- RV Investigator, Australian research vessel built in 2013
- Investigator Group, archipelago in South Australia
- Investigator Strait, a body of water lying between Yorke Peninsula on the Australian mainland and Kangaroo Island, both in South Australia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Investigator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.