|Donald Scales, CEO; David Corchado, CDO|
|Owners||Gresham Private Equity|
Services range from designing, building, hosting and managing corporate or investor websites and online annual reports, to Investor Relations app development, webcasting and social media solutions.
The company has offices in London, New York City, San Francisco, Würzburg, Gothenburg, Helsinki and Vadodara. In October 2012 leading shareholders Dawn Capital and Azini Capital agreed the sale of Investis to Gresham Private Equity. This sale also involved the purchase of the Morningstar Investor Relations business, formerly Hemscott IR. In December 2014, the company was acquired by the private equity group, ECI Partners. On October 17, 2017 Investis acquired a prime internet marking company located in Arizona, USA.
- "News: ECI backs Investis to accelerate its growth strategy". Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- "Kingfisher takes social approach with new IR app". IR Magazine. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
- "Bloomberg Businessweek; Internet Software & Services". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
- "Corporate website benchmarking now with extra social media". Communicate Magazine. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
- Sweney, Mark (1 October 2012). "Investis bought by management in £30m-plus deal". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Investis bought by management in £30m-plus deal". IR Magazine. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- Investis. "Investis Acquires ZOG Digital, Grows US Presence". Retrieved 2018-02-05.