Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up investment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Investment is time, energy, or matter spent in the hope of future benefits actualized within a specified date or time frame.
Investment may also refer to:
- Fixed investment, investment in physical assets such as machinery, land, buildings, installations, vehicles, or technology
- Inventory investment, the accumulation of unsold goods
- Investment casting, an industrial process based on and also called lost-wax casting, one of the oldest known metal-forming techniques
- Investment (macroeconomics)
- Investment (military), the military tactic of surrounding an enemy fort (or town) with armed forces to prevent entry or escape
- Investment (film), a 2013 Marathi film
- Invest (meteorology), a designated area of disturbed weather that is being monitored for tropical cyclone development
- Cathexis, also known as investment, a psychoanalytic term describing an investment of libido
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Investment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.