From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up invictus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Invictus" is a short poem by William Ernest Henley.
Invictus may also refer to:
- Invictus (album), an album by Virgin Steele
- Invictus (Iconoclast III), an album by Heaven Shall Burn
- "Invictus", a composition for band by Karl King
- Invictus Records, a record label operating between 1968 and 1977
- Invictus (Vampire: The Requiem), a covenant in the role-playing game
- Invictus Games (company), a PC games company dedicated to the racing genre
- Invictus Gaming, an eSports team
- Invictus (film), a 2009 biographical sport drama film
- Invictus Games, an international sporting event for wounded soldiers
- Invictus (epithet), a Latin epithet for various Roman deities meaning "unconquered, invincible"
- Sol Invictus, the sun god of the Roman Empire
- Sol Invictus (band), English neofolk and neoclassical group fronted by Tony Wakeford
- Invicta (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Invictus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.