From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up invocation or invoke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Invocation is a form of supplication or prayer.
Invocation may also refer to:
- Invocation (Universal Sufism), the main centering prayer of Universal Sufis
- Invocational media, a communications technology
- "Invocation" (The X-Files), a 2000 episode of the television series The X-Files
- Function calls in computing are referred as function invocations.
- Implicit invocation a style of software architecture in which a system is structured around event handling
- Invocation (ensemble) British early music group led by Timothy Roberts (musician)
- Invocation (William Lloyd Webber album), 1998
- Invocation (Sympathy album), 2002
- Invocation (Dew-Scented album), 2010
- "Invocation", opening track from The Carpenters', 1969 Ticket to Ride debut album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Invocation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.