Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inward may refer to:
- Avera and Inward, feudal services
- Direct Inward Dialing, also called Direct Dial-In (DDI) in Europe and Australasia
- Inward Bound (IB), running competition between the residential halls and colleges of the Australian National University
- Inward investment, the injection of money from an external source into a region
- Inward Parts, the second album by the English band The Others
- Inward-rectifier potassium ion channel (Kir, IRK), a specific subset of potassium selective ion channels
- North England Inward Investment Agency, UK government sponsored agency
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inward.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.