Inward may refer to:
- Avera and Inward, feudal services
- Direct Inward Dialing, also called Direct Dial-In (DDI) in Europe and Australasia
- Inward Bound (IB), running competition between the residential halls and colleges of the Australian National University
- Inward investment, the injection of money from an external source into a region
- Inward Parts, the second album by the English band The Others
- Inward-rectifier potassium ion channel (Kir, IRK), a specific subset of potassium selective ion channels
- North England Inward Investment Agency, UK government sponsored agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inward.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.