Inxuba Yethemba Local Municipality, formerly known as Cradock Local Municipality, is a local municipality in Chris Hani District Municipality, Eastern Cape. The seat is Cradock.
The municipal council consists of eighteen members elected by mixed-member proportional representation. Nine councillors are elected by first-past-the-post voting in nine wards, while the remaining nine are chosen from party lists so that the total number of party representatives is proportional to the number of votes received. In the election of 3 August 2016 the African National Congress (ANC) won a majority of eleven seats on the council. The following table shows the results of the election.
The 2001 census divided the municipality into the following main places:
- ^ "Contact list: Executive Mayors". Government Communication & Information System. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- ^ a b "Statistics by place". Statistics South Africa. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- ^ "Statistics by place". Statistics South Africa. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- ^ "Results Summary – All Ballots: Inxuba Yethemba" (PDF). Independent Electoral Commission. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- ^ "Seat Calculation Detail: Inxuba Yethemba" (PDF). Independent Electoral Commission. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- ^ Lookup Tables - Statistics South Africa