Ioannina National Airport (Greek: Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Ιωαννίνων) (IATA: IOA, ICAO: LGIO) is an airport located four kilometers from the city center of Ioannina, Greece. Its full name is Ioannina National Airport - King Pyrrhus.
||This section requires expansion. (August 2010)
- 1953: Construction of the first building on the airport.
- 1965: Extension of the airport terminal by 450s.m.
- 1993: Extension of the airport terminal by 600s.m.
- Highest airport station:2150s.m.
- Highest floor of parking place:19.700s.m
Airlines and destinations