Ioannina National Airport
|Ioannina National Airport
Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Ιωαννίνων
|Elevation AMSL||1,558 ft / 475 m|
Ioannina National Airport (Greek: Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Ιωαννίνων) (IATA: IOA, ICAO: LGIO) is an airport located four kilometers from the city center of Ioannina, Greece. Its full name is Ioannina National Airport - King Pyrrhus.
Construction of the first building on the airport took place in 1953. The facility has been expanded twice since, in 1965 by 450 sqm and by another 600 sqm in 1993.
- Highest airport station:2150s.m.
- Highest floor of parking place:19.700s.m
Airlines and destinations
- "IOANNINA AIRPORT "KING PYRROS"". ypa.gr. Retrieved 7 May 2016.
- Greek Airports: Ioannina National Airport
- Greek Airport Guide: Ioannina Airport
- Airport information for LGIO at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an airport in Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|