Ion Corvin, Constanța
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ion Corvin, Constanţa)
For other uses, see Ion Corvin (disambiguation).
|Component villages||Ion Corvin, Brebeni, Crângu, Rariştea, Viile|
|• Mayor||Marcela Rădulescu (Social Democratic Party)|
|• Total||111.30 km2 (42.97 sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
- Ion Corvin - named after John Hunyadi (historical names: Cuzgun, Turkish: Kuzgun)
- Brebeni (historical name: Ciucurchioi, Turkish: Çukurköy)
- Crângu (historical names: Caramat until 1968, Turkish: Karamat)
- Rariştea (historical names: Gura Orman, Bazarghian)
- Viile (historical name: Beilic until 1964, Turkish: Beylik)
The territory of the commune also includes the former village of Mirceşti (historical name: Demircea), located at, disestablished by Presidential Decree in 1977.
- "Luptă strânsă pentru Consiliul Judeţean Constanţa între PSD şi PNL. Noua garnitură de primari" (in Romanian). Ziua de Constanța. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- "Constanta County at the 2011 census" (PDF) (in Romanian). INSSE. February 2, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
|This Constanța County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|