|Full name||Iosif Daskalakis|
|Date of birth||7 August 1982|
|Place of birth||Heraklion, Greece|
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 3 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 September 2013.
Daskalakis began his career at his local side OFI, playing mostly as a back-up goalkeeper to Michalis Sifakis. He then moved to fellow Cretan Superleague side Ergotelis, staying at the club for 5 years (the last 4 of which he was the starting XI goalkeeper) making a total of 90 appearances for the club. His steady performances with Ergotelis drew the attention of Greek champions Olympiacos, who signed Daskalakis in the summer of 2011 to be the back-up of Franco Costanzo. His spell with the Greek champions lasted one year, in which the club won the 2011–12 season double. Daskalakis made only a single appearance for the club during the season, as he ended up being back-up to third-choice keeper Balázs Megyeri, after Costanzo's contract was terminated.
In 2012, Daskalakis signed a contract with freshly promoted Superleague side Veria, but was immediately sidelined after conceding two goals in his debut vs. his former club Olympiacos. He left the club in the summer of 2013, signing a three-year contract with his first club, OFI. His second spell at OFI however, was also abruptly terminated after a dispute with manager Gennaro Gattuso, who allegedly requested Daskalakis and teammate Michail Fragoulakis to be expelled from the club.
A year after his dispute with the club, Daskalakis returned to OFI in October 2015 signing a one-year deal, after the club filed for bankruptcy in 2015 and was therefore relegated to the Gamma Ethniki, the third tier of the Greek football league system. However, as the club signed experienced defenders Minas Pitsos, Kostas Kiassos and Ilias Kotsios in the winter transfer window of 2016, due to a limitation on the number of players over 33 years old allowed to play for a single club in the Gamma Ethniki, Daskalakis' was released by the club in February 2016.
- Ερυθρόλευκος ο Δασκαλάκης (in Greek). sport24.gr. 30 June 2011. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- ΑΝΑΚΟΙΝΩΘΗΚΕ ΑΠΟ ΤΗ ΒΕΡΟΙΑ Ο ΔΑΣΚΑΛΑΚΗΣ (in Greek). newsnowgr.gr. 6 August 2012. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- Φτηνά τη γλίτωσε ο Ολυμπιακός στη Βέροια (in Greek). in.gr. 26 August 2012. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- Υπέγραψε ο Δασκαλάκης στον ΟΦΗ (in Greek). pamesports.gr. 17 June 2012. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- Γκατούζο: "Ο καπετάνιος δεν αφήνει το καράβι, όλα ήταν μ@@..ες" (in Greek). Contra.gr. 20 September 2014. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- "Γκατούζο, είσαι ψεύτης!" (in Greek). Contra.gr. 22 September 2014. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- Επέστρεψε στον ΟΦΗ ο Δασκαλάκης (in Greek). sport-fm.gr. 27 October 2015. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- ΟΦΗ για Δασκαλάκη: «Φεύγει όπως ήρθε, σαν φίλος» (in Greek). sport-fm.gr. 29 February 2016. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- Profile at Onsports.gr