|Look up iota, Iota, or IOTA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iota (Ι, ι) is the ninth letter of the Greek alphabet.
Iota or IOTA may also refer to:
- Ɩ or Latin iota, a letter of the Latin alphabet
Science and technology
- Infrared Optical Telescope Array
- Iota toxin, a type of pore-forming toxin that acts to destroy the actin cytoskeleton
- ιN, an operator generating a vector of every integer from 1 to N in APL
- Iota and Jot, two esoteric programming languages
- IOTA (technology), a distributed ledger
- International Ovarian Tumor Analysis trial and group, founded to develop standardized terminology
- Intra-European Organisation of Tax Administrations
Arts and entertainment
- Iota (singer), Australian singer and actor, born Sean Hape
- Iota (Milestone Comics), a superhero in the comic book Heroes
- Iota (comic strip), a syndicated newspaper comic strip by Mike Keefe and Tim Menees
- Iota, Louisiana, a town in the US
- Iota (barque), a vessel from the port of Naples, wrecked in December 1893
- Islands on the air (IOTA), a list of islands maintained by the Radio Society of Great Britain
- Iota-carrageenan, a type of gelling carrageenan used in the food industry
- Iota-carrageenase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.