Iowa's congressional districts
Current districts and representatives
List of members of the Iowa United States House delegation, their terms, their district boundaries, and the districts' political ratings according to the CPVI. The delegation has a total of 4 members, including 1 Democrat, and 3 Republicans.
|District||Representative||Party||CPVI||Incumbent time in office||District map|
|1st||Rod Blum (R–Dubuque)||Republican||D+1||January 3, 2015 – present|
|2nd||Dave Loebsack (D–Iowa City)||Democratic||D+1||January 3, 2007 – present|
|3rd||David Young (R–Van Meter)||Republican||R+1||January 3, 2015 – present|
|4th||Steve King (R–Kiron)||Republican||R+11||January 3, 2003 – present|
District boundaries since 1973
Table of United States congressional district boundary maps in the State of Iowa, presented chronologically. All redistricting events that took place in Iowa between 1973 and 2013 are shown.
- Iowa Territory's at-large congressional district, obsolete since statehood
- Iowa's at-large congressional district (1846–1847)
- Iowa's 5th congressional district, obsolete since the 2010 census
- Iowa's 6th congressional district, obsolete since the 1990 census
- Iowa's 7th congressional district, obsolete since the 1970 census
- Iowa's 8th congressional district, obsolete since the 1960 census
- Iowa's 9th congressional district, obsolete since the 1940 census
- Iowa's 10th congressional district, obsolete since the 1930 census
- Iowa's 11th congressional district, obsolete since the 1930 census
- "The National Atlas". nationalatlas.gov. Archived from the original on February 22, 2014. Retrieved October 2, 2014.
- "Digital Boundary Definitions of United States Congressional Districts, 1789–2012". Retrieved October 18, 2014.