Olimpia Ippolita I Ludovisi (December 24, 1663 – December 29, 1733) was the Princess of Piombino from 1701 until her death.
Ippolita was outlived by her five daughters. The Principality of Piombino was then inherited by the members of the Boncompagni family, through her eldest daughter Maria Eleonora.
- Hugo (1684–1686) died young
- Maria Eleonora (1686–1745), Princess of Piombino, married Antonio Boncompagni
- Constance (1687–1768), married Vincenzo Giustiniani, Prince of Bassano
- Maria Teresa (1692–1744), married Urbano Barberini, Prince of Palestrina
- Giulia (1695–1751), married Marco Ottoboni, Duke of Fiano
- Anna Maria (1696–1752), married Gian Vincenzo Salviati, Duke of Giuliano
- Mauro Carrara, Signori e principi di Piombino, Bandecchi & Vivaldi, Pontedera 1996.
|Princess of Piombino
Maria Eleonora I Boncompagni