From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Iraklia)
Irakleia (Ηράκλεια) may refer to several places in Greece:
- Irakleia, Arta, a municipal unit in Arta regional unit
- Irakleia, Elis, a village in Elis
- Irakleia, Cyclades, an island in the Cyclades
- Irakleia, Serres, a municipality in Serres regional unit
- Irakleia, Phthiotis, a village in Phthiotis regional unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.