Jump to navigation Jump to search
Iram or IRAM may refer to:
- i-RAM, a solid-state drive based on volatile electronic memory (RAM)
- Berkeley IRAM project, research into intelligent random access memory
- Internal RAM, the memory range internal to a CPU
- Institut de radioastronomie millimétrique, operates two radio astronomical observatories
- Institut Reine Astrid Mons, a school in Belgium
- Instituto Argentino de Normalización y Certificación, an Argentine institute known as IRAM
- Iram of the Pillars, a lost city located on the Arabian Peninsula
- Improvised rocket-assisted munition
- Information Risk Assessment Methodology, provides business-focused information risk assessment
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.