From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Type of site
|business directory, classified advertisements|
|Available in||English, Persian|
|Owner||Saïd Amin (Iranian LLC)|
|Alexa rank||217,260 (global, 03/2016)|
Iranian.com is a website that hosts blogs, news, and commentaries by and for the Iranian diaspora. Founder Jahanshah Javid started the website because journalists and the media are assiduously censored in Iran.
- Memarian, Omid (2 October 2006). "ایرانیان دات کام" [Iranian.com]. BBC Persian. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- Lampert, Bahareh H. (2008). "Imagining Home in Cyberspace: The Expanding Domains of Diasporic Writing". Voices of New American Women: Visions of Home in the Middle Eastern Diasporic Imagination (Ph.D. dissertation). University of Wisconsin–Madison. OCLC 301746321. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- LeVine, Mark (2013). "Speaking Intimately: Iranian Diasporic Generation X and Negotiating Sexuality Online". In Henseler, Christine. Generation X Goes Global: Mapping a Youth Culture in Motion. New York: Routledge. p. 302. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- "Apology: Military ads". Iranian.com.
- "Adam, Eve & Amin". Iranian.com.
- "Jahanshah Javid: From Iranian.com to Iroon.com". PBS.
- "Moving On". Iranian.com.
|This article about mass media in Iran is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a news website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|