From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Iraqi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iraqi or Iraqis in plural may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the country of Iraq
- Iraqi people, persons from Iraq, or of Iraqi descent. For information about the Iraqi people, see Demographics of Iraq and Culture of Iraq. For specific persons, see List of Iraqis.
- Iraqi Arabic, the colloquial form of Arabic spoken in Iraq. See also Languages of Iraq.
- Iraqi cuisine
- Someone or Something of, from, or related to Persian Iraq, an old name for a region in Central Iran
- Fakhr-al-Din Iraqi (1213–1289)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iraqi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.