|Look up Iraqi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iraqi or Iraqis (in plural) means from Iraq, a country in the Middle East, and may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the country of Iraq
- Iraqi people or Iraqis, persons from Iraq, or of Iraqi descent Iraqi people,
- A citizen of Iraq, see demographics of Iraq
- Iraqi Arabic, the colloquial form of Arabic spoken in Iraq
- Iraqi cuisine
- Iraqi culture
- The Iraqis (party), a political party in Iraq
- Iraqi List, a political party in Iraq
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iraqi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.