Jump to navigation Jump to search
Irby may refer to:
- Irby, Merseyside, a village on the Wirral Peninsula, England, UK
- Irby, Virginia, US
- Irby, Washington, a community in southern Lincoln County, Washington, US
- Irby, small community east of Haskell, county seat of Haskell County, Texas, US
- Irby (surname)
- Irby, the family name of the Barons Boston, a branch of the peerage of Great Britain
- Irby in the Marsh a settlement in Lincolnshire, England
- Irby upon Humber, a village in North East Lincolnshire, England
- Edith Irby Jones (1927–2019), American physician
- Scott Irby-Ranniar (born 1984), American singer
- Ireby (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.