|Born||Ireland Eliesse Baldwin
October 23, 1995
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Other names||Ireland Basinger Baldwin|
|Relatives||Daniel, William and Stephen Baldwin (uncles)
Hailey Baldwin (cousin)
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Manager||DT Model Management|
Baldwin was born in Los Angeles to actress Kim Basinger and actor Alec Baldwin. Through her father, she is the niece of actors Stephen, Daniel, and William Baldwin. Through her father's second marriage, she has a younger half-sister, Carmen, and two half-brothers: Rafael and Leonardo. Baldwin is of Scottish, Irish, English, German, and French descent.
At age 11 in 2007, she gained recognition in the news after her father, Alec Baldwin, left her an angry voicemail message, which became publicized. He called her a thoughtless little pig.
Baldwin signed with IMG Models in March 2013. In April, Baldwin made her modeling debut in a swimwear editorial for the New York Post. In May, Baldwin appeared in W Magazine's It Trend, It Girl feature. Baldwin was Vanity Fair's It Girl in June, and was photographed by Patrick Demarchelier for the issue. Elle interviewed Baldwin in their September 2013 issue. The editorial accompanying the interview was photographed by Thomas Whiteside and styled by Joe Zee. She appeared in an editorial for DuJour magazine photographed by Bruce Weber.Baldwin also made her acting debut in the film Grudge Match, playing a younger version of Kim Basinger's character, Sally.
- "Ireland Basinger Baldwin". DT Models. Archived from the original on December 4, 2015. Retrieved December 4, 2015. Note: Height given as 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) at Sauers, Jenna (May 31, 2013). "Ireland Baldwin Is Not Her Mom: 'I Have a Booty, She Has a Thigh Gap'". Jezebel.com (Gawker Media). Archived from the original on December $e, 2015. Retrieved February 23, 2014. Check date values in:
|archive-date=(help) Subject's modeling-agency statistics considered authoritative.
- "Monitor". Entertainment Weekly. November 3, 1995. Retrieved 2015-01-02.
Birth: An 8-pound 3-ounce girl, Ireland Eliesse, to Alec Baldwin, 37, and Kim Basinger, 41, on Oct. 23 in L.A.
- Webber, Stephanie (September 13, 2013). "Alec Baldwin: Daughter Ireland Hasn't Met Her Baby Sister Carmen Gabriela 3 Weeks After Birth". Us Weekly. Retrieved February 26, 2014.
- "Baldwin's TV apology to daughter". BBC News. April 27, 2007.
- Krupnick, Ellie (March 10, 2013). "Ireland Baldwin's Modeling Career Kicks Off With Agency Signings". Huffington Post. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- "Ireland Baldwin Blasts Critics’ Attacks on Weight, Parents". abcnews.go.com. ABC News. April 30, 2013. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- "Exclusive: Ireland Baldwin sizzles in spring bikinis". New York Post. April 4, 2013. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Lawrence, Vanessa (May 2013). "The Look:Shipshape The Girl:Ireland Baldwin". W Magazine. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Smith, Krista (June 2013). "Baldwin and Beautiful". Vanity Fair.
- Stoeffel, Kay (August 15, 2013). "Life according to Ireland Baldwin". Elle. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- Eby, Margaret (August 16, 2012). "Ireland Baldwin opens up about modeling: 'I never really thought of myself as a pretty girl'". Daily News. New York City. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- Krupnick, Ellie (August 16, 2013). "Ireland Baldwin's Elle Shoot Is A Gorgeous Reminder Of Who Her Mother Is (PHOTOS)". Huffington Post. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- "Ireland Basinger Baldwin Experiences the Luck of the Irish". DuJour (Winter 2013).
- Warner, Kara (December 30, 2013). "‘Grudge Match’ Surprise: Ireland Baldwin’s Acting Debut". Yahoo!. Retrieved January 3, 2014.