Ireland Eliesse Basinger-Baldwin|
October 23, 1995
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Height||183 cm (6 ft 0 in) |
Premier Model Management (London)
DT Model Management
(Los Angeles) 
Ireland Eliesse Basinger-Baldwin (born October 23, 1995) is an American fashion model and actress.
Basinger-Baldwin was born in Los Angeles to actors Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin. She is also the niece of actors Stephen, Daniel, and William Baldwin and cousin to model Hailey Baldwin. She has a younger half-sister, Carmen, and three half-brothers, Rafael, Leonardo, and Romeo through her father's second marriage.
Through her father, Basinger-Baldwin is descended from Mayflower passenger John Howland (1592-1673), and through this line, is the 14th generation of her family born in North America and the 15th generation to live in North America.
At age 11 in 2007, she gained attention in the media after her father left her an angry voicemail message, which became publicized. He called her "a thoughtless little pig".
Basinger-Baldwin signed with IMG Models in March 2013. In April, Baldwin made her modeling debut in a swimwear editorial for the New York Post. In May, Baldwin appeared in W Magazine's It Trend, It Girl feature. Baldwin was Vanity Fair's It Girl in June, and was photographed by Patrick Demarchelier for the issue. Elle interviewed Baldwin in their September 2013 issue. The editorial accompanying the interview was photographed by Thomas Whiteside and styled by Joe Zee. She appeared in an editorial for DuJour magazine photographed by Bruce Weber. Baldwin also made her acting debut in the film Grudge Match, playing a younger version of Kim Basinger's character, Sally.
In 2018, she posed naked for a PETA "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur," ad, twenty-four years after her mother did the same thing for the famous anti-fur campaign. In September, Basinger-Baldwin graced the cover of Grazia, shot by Yu Tsai.
- "Ireland Baldwin Poses in Underwear to Send Message to Body Shamers: 'This Is Who I Am, Take It or Leave'". People. 1 June 2017.
- "After Struggling With Anxiety, Model Ireland Baldwin Is On The Road To Finding Her Healthiest, Happiest Self". a plus. 4 April 2017.
- "Monitor". Entertainment Weekly. November 3, 1995. Retrieved 2015-01-02.
Birth: An 8-pound 3-ounce girl, Ireland Eliesse, to Alec Baldwin, 37, and Kim Basinger, 41, on Oct. 23 in L.A.
- Webber, Stephanie (September 13, 2013). "Alec Baldwin: Daughter Ireland Hasn't Met Her Baby Sister Carmen Gabriela 3 Weeks After Birth". Us Weekly. Retrieved February 26, 2014.
- "Baldwin's TV apology to daughter". BBC News. April 27, 2007.
- Krupnick, Ellie (March 10, 2013). "Ireland Baldwin's Modeling Career Kicks Off With Agency Signings". Huffington Post. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- "Ireland Basinger-Baldwin Blasts Critics' Attacks on Weight, Parents". ABC News. April 30, 2013. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- "Exclusive: Ireland Baldwin sizzles in spring bikinis". New York Post. April 4, 2013. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Lawrence, Vanessa (May 2013). "The Look:Shipshape The Girl:Ireland Baldwin". W Magazine. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Smith, Krista (June 2013). "Baldwin and Beautiful". Vanity Fair.
- Stoeffel, Kay (August 15, 2013). "Life according to Ireland Baldwin". Elle. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- Eby, Margaret (August 16, 2012). "Ireland Baldwin opens up about modeling: 'I never really thought of myself as a pretty girl'". Daily News. New York City. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- Krupnick, Ellie (August 16, 2013). "Ireland Baldwin's Elle Shoot Is A Gorgeous Reminder Of Who Her Mother Is (PHOTOS)". Huffington Post. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- "Ireland Basinger Baldwin Experiences the Luck of the Irish". DuJour (Winter 2013).
- Warner, Kara (December 30, 2013). "'Grudge Match' Surprise: Ireland Baldwin's Acting Debut". Yahoo!. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Colleen Kratofil, "Ireland Baldwin Poses Nude for Peta 24 Years After Mom Kim Basinger Stripped Down to Protest Fur," People, 28 February 2018.
- Cavan Sieczkowski, "Angel Haze On Relationship With Ireland Baldwin: ‘We F**k And Friends Don’t F**k’," HuffPost, 27 June, 2014.
- Gabrielle Korn, "did angel haze and ireland baldwin just break up?," Nylon, 5 February, 2015.