Irena can refer to
- Irena Bačiulytė (born 1939), Lithuanian rower
- Irena Degutienė (born 1949), Lithuanian politician and twice acting Prime Minister
- Irena Fleissnerová (born 1958), Czech swimmer
- Irena Karpa (born 1980), Ukrainian writer, journalist and singer
- Irena Pavelková (born 1974), Czech slalom canoer
- Irena Sendler (1910–2008), Polish resistance worker who saved children during the Nazi occupation
- Irena Šiaulienė (born 1955), Lithuanian politician
- Irena Szewińska (born 1946), Polish sprinter
- Irena, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, a village in south-east Poland
- Irena, Missouri, a village in the United States
- Irena, a bird genus of which the two fairy-bluebird species are the sole members
- IRENA, the Nicaraguan Institute of Natural Resources and the Environment, now the Ministry of the Environment and Natural Resources
- International Renewable Energy Agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.