|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||26 February 1989|
|Political party||Freedom Movement|
Irena Joveva is a Slovenian politician and a former news reporter who was elected as a Member of the European Parliament in 2019. In parliament, she has since been serving on the Committee on Culture and Education.
In addition to her committee assignments, Joveva is part of the Parliament's delegation to the EU-North Macedonia Joint Parliamentary Committee. She is also a member of the European Parliament Intergroup on Climate Change, Biodiversity and Sustainable Development, the European Parliament Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas and the MEPs Against Cancer group.
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Osvojile so največ preferenčnih glasov: Tanja Fajon, Irena Joveva in Romana Tomc - Svet24.si".
- Intergroup on Climate Change, Biodiversity and Sustainable Development European Parliament.
- Members 2019-2024 European Parliament Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas.
- MAC MEPs in the 2019-24 legislature MEPs Against Cancer.
- "About me | Irena Joveva". 23 May 2016.