This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
September 16, 1960
|Parent(s)||Ferdinand E. Marcos (father)
Imelda Romualdez Marcos (mother)
She and her mother and brother have moved for the reversal of the Sandiganbayan's decision to forfeit in favor of the government all assets, investments, securities, properties, shares, interests, and funds of Arelma Inc. being managed by Meryll Lynch Asset Management in New York.
Irene Marcos Araneta was named in the Panama Papers, along with her husband, Gregorio Maria Araneta III, her sister Imee Marcos Manotoc, and her nephews Fernando Manotoc, Matthew Joseph Manotoc, and Ferdinand Richard Michael Manotoc.
- https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=marcos&c=PHL&j=&e=&commit=Search. Missing or empty
- https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=araneta&c=PHL&e=&commit=Search. Missing or empty
- https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/search?c=PHL&cat=2&e=&j=&q=marcos&utf8=%E2%9C%93. Missing or empty
- Sandiganbayan asked to finalize forfeiture of $35-million Marcos account [dead link]
- Irene Marcos demands return of Canlubang Mansion
|This Filipino biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|