|Born||30 October 1953|
|Employer(s)||Chairman and Managing Director of Prestige Estates Projects Ltd|
Irfan Razack (born 30 October 1953) is an Indian billionaire entrepreneur from Bangalore. He is the Chairman and Managing Director of Prestige Group, one of the reputed property developers in India. According to 2014 Forbes India Rich List, he was the 77th wealthiest Indian, with a personal wealth of $1.23 billion, and Prestige was the second largest listed property firm in India.
He is also the Chairman and Co-Founder of Inventure Academy, Bangalore, and was Honorary secretary of Al-Ameen Educational Society, President of Bangalore Commercial Association (BCA) and Chairman of CREDAI.
He is a kutchi Memon and has been actively involved in the upliftment of the people of the community through the Kutchi Memon Jamat, Bangalore.
He has received many awards for his business excellence such as Real Estate Excellence Award (2008), Best Developer Award (2009) by Karnataka State Town Planning Development and Entrepreneur Extraordinirine Award (2010) by Builders Association of India and Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India.
- ^ a b "Irfan Razack: Chairman & Managing Director". Prestige Group. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- ^ Ranjani Govind (14 January 2012). "India continues to be resilient". The Hindu. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- ^ "India Rich List 2014: The 100 Richest Indians". Forbes India. 2014. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- ^ Mallikarjun Katakol (2014). "Irfan Razack: At a Glance". Forbes India. 2014. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- ^ "Website Inventure Academy". Archived from the original on 1 January 2013. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- ^ Website Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy
- ^ "Irfan Razack gets award". Deccan Herald. 13 August 2010. Archived from the original on 30 January 2015. Retrieved 14 September 2018.