From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Iridium or iridium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iridium is a chemical element.
Iridium may also refer to:
- Iridium satellite constellation, a constellation of satellites used to provide voice and data coverage
- Iridium Communications, the company that operates the satellite constellation
- Iridium Jazz Club, New York City, US
- Iridium High, a fictional high school in the television series Every Witch Way
- Isotopes of iridium
- Iridium-192, an isotope
- Iridium flare, a satellite flare
- Iridium anomaly, an unusual abundance of the element in a layer of rock strata
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iridium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.