|Look up irie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Irie (I-rie \I ' -ree) is the word in Jamaican Patois that means, "alright". The term can be used to mean 1: powerful and pleasing; 2: excellent, highest; n 3: the state of feeling great. It is commonly used by members of the Rastafari movement (see Iyaric).
Irie may also refer to:
- Irie Maffia, Hungarian band formed in 2005
- Irie Time, American reggae band formed in the early 1990s
- Muroran Irie Stadium, athletic stadium in Japan
IRIE is an acronym for I Respect I Eternally.
- Irie (surname)
- D-Irie, German rapper (b. 1981)
- Elysée Irié Bi Séhi, Ivorian soccer player (b. 1989)
- Irie Love, American reggae singer (b. 1985)
- Tracy Irie, South African actress (b. 1994)
- Tippa Irie, British reggae singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.