This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2022)
|Location||Otochiyama, Uonuma-shi, Niigata-ken 946-0305|
|Operated by||JR East|
|Line(s)||■ Tadami Line|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Opened||1 November 1942|
The station consists of one ground-level side platform serving a single bi-directional track. The station is unattended.
Irihirose Station opened on 1 November 1942, as an intermediate station on the initial western section of the Tadami Line between Koide and Ōshirakawa. Along with the rest of the Tadami Line, the station came under the ownership of the Japanese National Railways (JNR) in 1949, and was absorbed into the JR East network upon the privatization of the JNR on April 1, 1987.
- former Irihirose village hall
- Japan National Route 252
- Irihirose Middle School
- Irihirose Elementary School
- "Tadami Line User Manual" (PDF). Union Workshop. Archived (PDF) from the original on 7 July 2022. Retrieved 5 July 2022.
- ありがとう、柿ノ木駅 １４日に廃止、市民団体が集い [Thank you, Kakinoki Station, closing on 14th]. Mainichi Shimbun (in Japanese). Japan: The Mainichi Newspapers. 9 March 2015. Archived from the original on 21 December 2015. Retrieved 21 December 2015.
- (in Japanese) Irihirose Station (JR East)